Oak Furniture Superstore Reviews

03:53

I ordered a Joseph White High Gloss Extending Dining Table with 6 Hampstead Black Chairs for my mum and dad. Very easy to order and we were kept up to date with shipping and delivery dates The delivery staff were so nice and flexible and took the time at delivery to explain how to care and assemble our furniture, which we really appreciated.. The table came flat-packed but took about 15 minutes to assemble and the chairs were already assembled. The table is solid and very heavy but can easily be extended. Most important of all, my parents are really happy.

I would recommend Oak Furniture for fast and reliable service. Called their hotline and was greeted by their sales guy who was extremely helpful and friendly. We went through many choices and he was very thorough with each set they had. The video showed different kinds of dining tables and I easily decided to buy a beautiful glass dining table. I picked my preferred delivery date and my table arrived on time. Nice polite customer services who give you up to date information on the status of your order. Definitely going to shop from them again.

We don’t usually buy big purchases online as I prefer to see things before I buy. We decided to take a chance on a large dining set with 6 chairs to accommodate our growing family. The reviews about the set were really good and the returns policy seemed straightforward. We are so pleased we took the risk! Our new dining table is fabulous; great quality, comfortable, great value for money and really stylish. Thank you Oak Furniture Superstore for a wonderful purchase - we will certainly be back to fill up our other spaces!

You Might Also Like

1 comments